Robin Hogans, M.S. Ed.
- + 1 844 533 4673
Mrs Hogans’ organizational responsibilities as the secretary is enormous.
As the secretary of Lamont Dottin Foundation, Mrs. Hogans helps the organization to uphold all legal requirements by:
- Acting as custodian of the organisation’s governing documents
- Checking quorum is present at meetings
- Ensuring elections are in line with stipulated procedures
- Ensuring organisation’s activities are in line with its objects
- Ensuring charity and company law requirements are met (where relevant, unless there is a separate company secretary)
- Sitting on appraisal, recruitment and disciplinary panels, as required.
During meetings, the secretary makes sure that meeting is effectively organized and minuted by:
- Liaising with the Chair to plan meetings
- Receiving agenda items from committee members
- Circulating agendas and reports
- Taking minutes (unless there is a minutes secretary)
- Circulating approved minutes
- Checking that agreed actions are carried out.