Add your check details below
Send the check to the next Address:
Lamont Dottin Foundation
1515 Jefferson Davis Highway, #504, Arlington, Virginia. USA
(Please mention in the check for which cause you are donating).
We Absolutely Need Your Support!
Education provides children with opportunities to escape poverty, gain a voice in their and experience . But worldwide, more than 120 million children are unable to attend school.
What are vulnerable populations?
- Any individual that due to conditions, either acute or chronic, who has his/her ability to make fully informed decisions for him/herself diminished can be considered vulnerable.
- Any population that due to circumstances, may be vulnerable to coercion or undue influence to participate in research projects.
We believe that:
- Vulnerability does not necessarily have to be limited to an entire population
- Vulnerability is not limited to a chronic situation
- Vulnerability can be induced by a unequal perception of power
- Vulnerability can be created by a need for services, assistance, or protection
- Vulnerability can be caused by cultural, ethnic, or religious beliefs
It is with these beliefs that Lamont Dottin Foundation works tirelessly to help alleviate the excruciating pain suffered by these populations. Please join us. You can make a difference by donating today.
Get these when you donate today:
- With your gift of $35 or more, you can request for a T-Shirt, a Hat, and a Wrist Band.
- With a gift of $10, you can request for a Hat.
- With your support of $7, you can request for a Wrist Band.