Strategic Overview: Mission, Vision & Goals
Advocate on behalf of all missing persons, specifically, missing adults between ages 21 – 64 and equal access regardless of age.
To give Missing Persons a greater voice by lobbying for 21st Century initiatives to keep our loved ones safe.
- Advocate for Missing Persons and equal access regardless of age;
- Heighten increase awareness; reporting duties with respect to missing children and adults;
- Establish uniform standards when searching for missing persons;
- Expand national data-banks to include not only missing children but missing adults as well;
- Educate the community on personal safety.
Love has no age limit and neither should the law.
Silence is not an answer and doing nothing is not a solution.
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for ever more. PSALM 121:1-8